x yharn x

x yharn x

Friday 28 November 2014

*FINALLY UPDATE*

Oh Gosshh... I was shocked when I realised that I totally forgot I have a blog here and it already been abandoned since last year XD . All right I know the last update is one year ago and it shouldn't happen but I've been so lazy to tidy it up HAHA. The reason I blog again is because I want to record my life in UK more often so that I can note down my memories in here. Well, let's get started!!

ANDDDDDDD..... I'm FINALLY here!!! When i landed my OS :'Finally I'm in the country that I always dreamt of.' Yeah, is the UK. It's my dream place and always want to study here since I was in the secondary school. And also have a taught that I need to study harder because I travel all the way from my hometown just in order to study here. The first week in school, I met a lot of people, classmates and teacher were nice and funny, flatmates were sweet and friendly. I know that I won't be alone here after I met my flatmates, we're like family although we just knew each other not more than 2 weeks, this is what I hope for, a fulfill and interesting uni life.

Well I love this city(LINCOLNSHIRE), small yet friendly. Compare with other big city that I went to, it's totally different I can said. 

So far I can get used to the places the people but not the weather. Weather is getting colder and colder, it's not as good as expected because it's really FREEZING!!! But I'm still looking forward to my very first winter in the UK hohoho shuuuperrr excited. Oh yah! I had my 21st birthday in here!! woohoo! Actually I wasn't hoping to celebrate here as at first I don't think people will celebrate for me because we still not know each other very well yet. But in fast I surprisingly received a lot of love that day!! Specially thanks to my family, BFF's wishes and the present, flatmates birthday surprise, classmates present and b'day song and also wishes from everywhere hahaha! I was so blissful indeed, won't be perfect without every single person. 

That's all for the first post in the UK. I won't put a lot picture today because I don't have ANY in my laptop lolll . Will upload it next time! (promise) 
BYEEEEEE :))

 Steep Hill-Lincolnshire

2 comments: